LEGO City Construction Site
There is a word that exactly describes LEGO City Construction Site: awesome! It has tons of action play with a telescopic crane, digger, a building with a roof that you can raise, five workers and much more. Kids can play with it for hours, alone, with their friends and even with the parents. This huge LEGO City toys set includes 898 different pieces. It made the list of top Christmas toys 2011, which is why it sells out fast! So hurry and click the buttons on the right while it's still in stock.
LEGO City Construction Site Description
• Tons of action play with the telescopic crane, moving elevator and more.
• Incredible construction site includes 3 different vehicles, construction equipment and many accessories.
• The crane in this LEGO City Toys set measures 17" long and 13" high.
• LEGO City Construction Site includes elevator, modular building and roof that you can raise and assemble one section at a time, as well as 5 mini-figure workers, who are busy doing all this work.
• Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 3.4 x 14.9 inches; 4.3 pounds
• Manufacturer recommended age: 6 - 12 years
LEGO City Toys – Construction Site Customer Reviews
- This was the first big LEGO kit I got, put together with my 6 year old daughter. The bags and manuals are well organized according to the part of the set you are assembling. My daughter loves assembling and playing with the end result. They are very cool to look at and display, and we will certainly be collecting more LEGO City toys.
- One of the things I like about it is the instruction-following that the assembly requires. My son usually has an aversion to following directions, but with this toy the following required. I have been impressed. And he is so proud of his finished work!
- We got this as a Christmas gift for our 7-year-old son. He opened it at approximately 8am and by 10pm that evening he had the whole thing built. He was so engrossed by it he wanted to have his dinner brought out to him so he could keep building. He was able to do almost the entire set by himself with a little help from grandpa on about 2-3 tricky parts. The kit has a building and 3 construction vehicles to build. Now that it is all together he is still playing with all the guys and has even reconfigured one of the vehicles. I think our money was well spent. We have found that the LEGO City Toys sets are some of the best ones. Also my son seems to play with these sets long after the original building is done. I have to say that overall LEGOs have been some of the best toys we have gotten our son. He loves following the instructions, doing it by himself and then showing off his efforts.